Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Easy Beef Stroganoff

This is one of my husband's favorites. I call it guy food. It is an easy go-to meal that can be put on the table start to finish in less than 30 minutes and it's a classic.
Beef Stroganoff
1 lb. ground beef
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
2 Tbs. sour cream
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
salt and pepper
rice

Brown the meat with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a saute pan. Once it is cooked all the way through, drain off the grease and add the cream of mushroom soup and milk. Stir until combined and simmer for about 7 minutes until warm all the way through. Right before serving stir in the sour cream. Serve warm over rice with lots of pepper on top.

*I don't know what it is, but I always have to have corn with my stroganoff. And I like it mixed in with the meat and rice. I won't eat it any other way. Try it, it's good.

No comments: