Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Red Potato Salad

This is not your traditional potato salad. It is much simpler with just 4 ingredients and it is tasty! I mean if you look at the ingredient list, how can you go wrong? This is definitely a go to recipe for me. Don't get me wrong, I love a classic potato salad, but this one is just different, in a good way.
(photo courtesy of skinnytaste.com...don't be fooled, this recipe is NOT from skinnytaste.com)
Red Potato Salad
5-6 lbs. red potatoes, boiled until fork tender and cut into bite-sized pieces if necessary
1 bottle good ranch dressing or 1 packet ranch dressing prepared according to directions
1 lb. bacon chopped into small pieces and cooked until crispy
1 bunch green onions, diced (use as much or little as you like)

Slowly add the ranch to the potatoes to your desired consistency. Carefully toss all the ingredients together. Serve warm or cold. I usually eat a serving while it's still warm then chill before serving the rest.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Uh, YUM! I love red potatoes, this sounds great!